TOUR DES CANADIENS - PHASE 3 CONDOMINIUMS
IN $2 BILLION QUAD WINDSOR DOWNTOWN COMMUNITY
PRIVATE EVENT : SALES NOW ON!
JOIN US : TOP BROKER FOR PHASE 1 & 2 - OFFICIAL BROKERS FOR PAHSE 3
SPAEC IS LIMITED : CALL NOW TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT IN HISTORY
History repeats itself! The highly anticipated second residential building of Tour Des Canadiens is part of Montreal’s visionary new $2 billion Quad Windsor downtown community!
Be part of a spectacular master planned downtown community, connected to the iconic Bell Centre with world-class residential, office and retail, and urban parkspace.
Facts and Figures
A sales office for the Tour des Canadiens Phase 3 condo building is expected to open within a few weeks. Here are some facts and figures on the new condo tower and the Quad Windsor development of which it is a part:
- $150 million investment in condo tower
- 54 storeys
- 587 units
- $200,000's to $1 million-plus cost per unit
- Units ranging from 320 square feet to over 1,900 square feet
- Construction planned to start early 2018
- Location: St-Antoine St. W. at Jean d’Estrées St.
- 4 partners: Cadillac Fairview, Canderel, Club de hockey canadien, Fonds immobilier de solidarité FTQ
- 3 months: time it took to sell out Tour des Canadiens Phase 1
- Spring 2016: delivery of Phase 1
- $2-billion investment in Cadillac Fairview’s Quad Windsor development
- 5-million square feet for the Quad Windsor
- 9 new buildings
- 15 years for completion of the Quad Windsor